This 8-hour course is designed to instruct the student HOW TO TEACH the NRA Basic Shotgun Shell Reloading Course. Instructor candidates will learn how to conduct the course step by step using the NRA Basic Shotgun Shell Reloading Course Outline and Lesson Plans.
• Introduction to NRA Basic Shotgun Shell Reloading Course Outline and Lesson Plans
• Teaching Lesson I: Introduction to Reloading and Reloading Safety
• Teaching Lesson II: Shotgun Shell Components
• Teaching Lesson III: Using the Reloading Manual and Reloading Data
• Teaching Lesson IV: Shotgun Shell Reloading Equipment
• Teaching Lesson V: Making the First Shotgun Shells
• Teaching Lesson VII: Course Review and Examination
All courses include the required instructor guides, instruction and follow up support.
PLEASE NOTE: Certifications are issued by the NRA training department. Therefore, there will be additional certification and processing fees payable to the NRA.
To qualify as a NRA Basic Shotgun Shell Reloading Instructor:
Candidates must possess and demonstrate a solid background in reloading safety and skills acquired through previous training and/or experience.
Candidates must satisfactorily complete both the NRA Basic Shotgun Shell Reloading Course and the NRA Shotgun Shell Reloading Instructor Course, and receive the endorsement of the NRA Training Counselor conducting that training.