- Sunday, July 19
- Sunday, August 9
- Sunday, September 13
Course Description: This course teaches the knowledge, skills and attitude essential to organizing, conducting, and supervising safe shooting activities and range operations. Students should allow ample study time as we distribute course materials upon payment to be read prior to the class.
- Defining the role of the Range Safety Officer (RSO)
- The purpose of range Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Procedures for Inspecting a Range Prior to Live Fire
- Conducting a Range Safety Briefing
- Emergency Procedures
- Gun Stoppages and Malfunctions
Pistols, Rifles, and Shotguns for demonstration purposes only
(Please no ammo in the classroom)
We encourage our students to bring along any range gear that they have found handy or useful in your experience, career, etc.
A cooler with food and liquids for the entire day (we will take breaks, but no lunch or snacks will be served)
Pen and paper for taking notes