Basic Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor Course
This 8 hour course includes classroom time learning to HOW TO TEACH the Basics of Metallic Cartridge Reloading. Students demonstrate organizational and teaching skills via participation in practical exercises during the course.
Instructor Candidates learn HOW TO TEACH reloading safety; center fire cartridge components; using the reloading manual and reloading data; equipment; and the metallic cartridge reloading process.
All courses include the required manuals, instruction and follow up support.
PLEASE NOTE: Certifications are issued by the NRA training department. Therefore, there will be additional certification and processing fees payable to the NRA.
To qualify as a NRA Basic Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor:
- Candidates must possess and demonstrate a solid background in reloading safety and skills acquired through previous training and/or previous experience.
- Candidates must satisfactorily complete both the NRA Basics of Metallic Cartridge Reloading Course and the NRA Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor Course, and receive the endorsement of the NRA Training Counselor conducting that training.
- Pass the Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor Pre-qualification, which we will perform during class.
- Complete the NRA Basic Instructor Training Course within the past 2 years if it is not part of this offering
- Fill out the PreCourse-Questionnaire.pdf
Please remember NRA Instructor Courses are performance-based courses. Instructor Candidates must possess the knowledge, skills and attitude necessary for this level of training.
Please download and read our Liability_Waiver.pdf